*Priced per case of 300 discs
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology helps provide fast cut and long life
- Mesh backing helps with dust extraction allowing 95% to 97% removal of sanding dust
- Helps provide a cleaner work environment than using traditional discs with dust extraction holes
- Hook-and-loop backing helps make disc changes quick and easy
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications including stock removal and fine finishing
- Available in a range of grades from 80+ to 320+
The 3M™ Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives.
By combining 3M Precision-Shaped Grain technology with a net backing, the 3M™ Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W helps achieve an optimal cut-rate while allowing for virtually dust-free sanding. Take advantage of the 3M™ Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W to help in your industry — from metal fabrication and woodworking to aerospace, marine, rail, and automotive OEM operations. A cleaner work environment is a safer work environment. 3M™ Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Net Disc 710W extracts over 95% of dust produced during sanding, helping reduce exposure to airborne particles, and helping to create a work environment with less dust. Plus, the 3M Precision-Shaped Grain in the disc cuts with less pressure required by the operator, to help make for more comfortable sanding.