Cleaners & Disinfectants - Citrusolve, 946 mL
- CITRUSOLVE is a breakthrough in detergency technology. It is a unique environmentally safe product, which can perform cleaning, degreasing and deodorizing functions without using harsh solvents and caustic chemicals
- Can dissolve, emulsify and suspend all types of soil conditions while leaving surfaces clean with a pleasant citrus residual fragrance
- Acceptable for use in Canadian food plants.
946 mL Citrusolve Cleaner/Degreaser, Trigger Bottle
For use on: vinyl, porcelain, tools, appliances, floors, stainless steel, soap scum, bathroom tile, rest rooms, oil and grease, walls, trucks, automotive/transportation, machinery, aircraft.
CITRUSOLVE must be diluted in no more than 30ÂºC water
Light Cleaning: Dilute 1 part CITRUSOLVE with 40 parts water. Use Areas: All porcelain fixtures, i.e. tub, tile, sinks, urinals, stalls, floors, walls and composition tile.
Medium Cleaning: Dilute 1 part CITRUSOLVE with 10-20 parts water. Use Areas: Appliances, stainless steel, steel, chrome, rubber, vinyl and all other types of hard surface fixtures.
Heavy Cleaning: Dilute 50/50 with water. (Rinse aftercleaning area). Use Areas: Grease traps, food fryers, automotive transportation equipment, tankers, engines, white wall tires, carbon build up and vandalism marks.
SUGGESTED USES AND BENEFITS
- Acceptable for use in food plants
- Non-butyl cleaner
- Natural, safe product with wide
- Variety of applications
- Environmentally safe
- Safe on all washable surfaces
- Marine degreaser
- Excellent for bilge cleaning.
Appearance: Orange Liquid