Item #: 267-HPF510 / 267-HPF510C
- NRR 32 protection
- Innovative “T-shape” makes removal simple
- Consistent cellular structure for optimal expansion recovery time for a consistent, uniform fit
- Smooth closed cell outer layer that prevents debris build-up
- Soft and comfortable PowerSoft™ foam supports long term comfort
- Uncorded: The most economical option, and mainly for one time use. Also practical in areas where a cord may be hazardous.
- Corded: Easier to keep track of by allowing the user to wear the plugs around their neck while not in use. Can be made with rubber or non-resonating textiles, and certain styles are detachable for added safety.
- Polyurethane Foam: Soft polyurethane foam has a unique cellular structure that allows for slow expansion to perfectly fit the size and form of the ear canal, with a sealed surface that prevents foreign bodies from penetrating. The material provides high and immediate noise reduction.
- Oil and gas