Item #: FAAICT001 (44" Self-Standing Support), FAAICT002 (12" Table-Top Stand)
- Provides accurate non-contact temperature scans so your employees have the confidence they need to return to work safely and efficiently.
- Infrared electronic thermometer technology. Ideal for use in offices, manufacturing, hotels, schools, retail, public services, hospitals, and more.
- Automatic non-contact temperature analysis with facial recognition can be programmed to store up to 10,000 profiles (IT support required for installation of program). If high temperatures are detected, the software can notify a supervisor.
- Includes name and proof of identity functions. Ideal for verifying access control for employees, customers, and patients. CAN RESTRICT ENTRY IF A FEVER IS DETECTED.
- Two practical formats available, including a free-standing 44-inch model or a 12-inch table-top stand. Extra-large 16.5-inch by 7-inch screen provides excellent visibility.
- Class I Health Canada prevention tools. Data collection requires IT support for installation. Requires 110V/120V outlet. 6 month warranty included.