Item #: 19722
Jumping up to AA batteries, the HL27 Headlamp not only goes up in brightness but also has the light dimming on the front of the headlamp to keep all the controls in one convenient place. It gives you the ability to shine an ultra wide flood beam and then quickly twist the bezel to a long reaching spot beam with transition halo so that you can be ready for anything. With our Variable Light Control Technology onboard you can adjust the light output with the control wheel to any point between the lowest low and the highest high so you can have highly personalized output and runtimes.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the HL27 Headlamp is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HL27 Headlamp is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- HARDHAT COMPATIBLE: Rugged enough for the outside of the hardhat. COAST headlamps with Hardhat Compatible design include clips for attaching the light to the hat.
TWIST FOCUS: Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s TWIST FOCUS™ system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- HINGED BEAM: Up, down, or straight ahead. All COAST headlamps feature a hinged, tilting head so that you can adjust the light’s direction and see right where you’re looking
- VARIABLE LIGHT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Easily adjust headlamp light output. COAST Variable Light Control Technology provides three ways to precisely regulate beam intensity.
- LIGHT CONTROL WHEEL: Dial in your light output. COAST’s patent-pending variable light-control system puts you in control of your headlamp’s beam intensity, with a rotating sensor knob that detects a magnetic field inside the headlamp bezel.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- PURE-BEAM FOCUSING OPTIC: Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle, and the BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.