Item #: 310
Milwaukee® HYDROBREAK™ rainshell is designed to stand up to the harshest rain conditions on and off the jobsite. The 2.5 layer shell is built from Ripstop polyester, polyurethane laminate and a printed membrane. HYDROBREAK™ provides 10k mm rated waterproof jobsite protection while remaining compressible and lightweight to deliver improved mobility and comfort. As part of the M12™ heated AXIS™ layering system, the 310G is built to layer and combat extreme rain conditions.
- HYDROBREAK™ Rainshell provides 10k mm rated waterproof jobsite protection
- Compressible, lightweight construction delivers improved mobility and comfort
- As part of the M12™ heated AXIS™ layering system, the 310G is built to layer and combat extreme rain conditions
- 2.5 Layer construction: outer Ripstop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance
- 2.5 Layer construction: inner polyurethane laminate provides 10K mm waterproof protection
- 2.5 Layer construction: inner printed pattern delivers comfort and breathability
- Velcro enclosures: front zipper, pockets and wrists for additional water protection
- Standing collar and adjustable hood for additional water protection
- Pass-thru access to heat controls when layered with M12™ heated AXIS™ jacket
- Reinforced high wear zones
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- Compressible designs makes layering comfortable and easy.
- 2) Outer Velcro pockets, (1) outer zip pocket