REED - HEAT STRESS WBGT METER - 8778
Wet bulb globe temperature (WBGT) considers the effects of temperature, humidity and direct or radiant sunlight.
REED 8778 Offers
This heat stress datalogger measures temperature, humidity, and direct or radiant sunlight with Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT). With this information, the 8778 determines the "what it feels like" temperature. The 8778 is OSHA recommended and also features a user-adjustable WBGT audible alarm and the ability to adjust settings for indoor temperature measurement.
- Heat Stress Index measures how hot it feels when humidity is combined with temperature, air movement and radiant heat
- Black Globe Temperature (TG) monitors the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface
- In/Out function displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure
- User selectable unit of measure (°F or °C)
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- User adjustable threshold alarm (audible)
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off