- Open cutting channel allows for continual, protected blade exposure
- Premium Stainless-Steel Blade delivers unmatched sharpness
- Fully open cutting channel + Ultra-Sharp Stainless-Steel Blade = 25% LESS pulling force per cut
- Tape splitter nose increases blade life
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Symmetrical design allows for both right- and left-handed use
Safety in Disposable Convenience
The OLFA SK-15/10 Disposable Concealed Blade Safety Knife ensures added protection in a durable and convenient cutter. Designed for the ultimate in user security, this knife offers a premium stainless-steel blade in a shielded channel to ensure it only meets materials intended to be cut. The fully open cutting channel design coupled with an ultra-sharp blade means this safety knife requires 25% less pulling force than its competitors.
Crafted from durable fiberglass-reinforced plastic, this compact cutter has non-slip grooves that provide a comfortable and secure grip. An integrated tape splitter nose increases blade life, and the symmetrical body allows for both right- or left-handed use. Additionally, this knife is NSF Certified making it easy to clean and sanitize.
The integrated guard tips help to guide each cut and can be used to puncture materials when needed. Attach a clip or lanyard to the loop at the end of the handle to keep this handy knife organized in your daily work routine.