Item #: 06-0600-20SW-CA
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX with adjustable head suspension and clear faceshield
- Flip-up function allows workers to switch between clear protective shield and ADF
- Speedglas 9100X auto-darkening filter (dark shades 5, 8-13)
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010. CSA Z94.3 Certified.
- Hard hat with polyethylene shell
- Shade 5 side windows show peripheral vision
- Applications include assembly, assembly and mechanical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, metal repair, sanding, and welding
The 3M(TM) Speedglas(TM) Welding Helmet 9100 FX features a flip-up 9100X dark shade 5, 8-13 auto-darkening filter assembly, shade 5 side windows and a clear 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield for precision prep and grinding. For Stick, MIG and TIG processes, grinding and torch cutting.
The revolutionary Speedglas 9100 FX welding helmet system from 3M features a flip-up auto-darkening filter assembly that can be lifted to expose a clear 8 in x 4.25 in (200 mm x 110 mm) faceshield for precision weld prep and grinding. Other helmet features include: • Speedglas 9100X auto-darkening filter (dark shades 5, 8-13) • Sensitivity adjustment allows for use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes, also has grinding and torch cutting modes • Shade 5 SideWindows increase peripheral view • Aerodynamic exhaust vent technology • Standard headcover included