*MINIMUM ORDER OF 10.
Item #AB05903 / AB05904 / AB05905 / AB05906 / AB05907 / AB05908 / AB05924 / AB05925 / AB05915 / AB05916 / AB05917 / AB05918 / AB05919 / AB05920 / AB05928 / AB05929 / AB05909 / AB05910 / AB05911 / AB05912 / AB05913 / AB05914 / AB05926 / AB05927
- Provides long-lasting, high quality performance at an affordable price
- Contains 3M precision-shaped grain, which cuts faster and lasts longer than conventional abrasive grain
- Proven to outperform traditional alumina zirconia flap discs
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Ideal for use on carbon steel, stainless steel and other heat-sensitive alloys
- Covers a wide range of applications from weld grinding and beveling to surface prep
- Weld grinding
- Finishing & surface prep
- Scale & weld spatter removal
The 3M™ Flap Disc 769F is a high-performance abrasive disc built for versatility and value. Powered by 3M precision-shaped grain, it lasts longer and cuts faster than conventional aluminum oxide and alumina zirconia flap discs – and it’s designed for everyday use. This unbeatable combination of performance and value can increase productivity while also lowering your abrasive spend.
The 3M™ Flap Disc 769F is a long lasting, versatile abrasive disc that includes all the advantages you expect from a flap disc, including conformability and ease of use with a lower risk of gouging. Featuring 3M precision shaped grain and a durable polyester backing, the 3M™ Flap Disc 769F lasts long and holds up strong to high pressure applications like beveling, weld grinding, and edge deburring. Plus, it leaves a finish that makes it a great choice for applications like blending and surface prep. The 3M™ Flap Disc 769F features a blend of 3M precision shaped grain – the proprietary grain design that continually fractures into sharp points that slice cleanly through metal, unlike traditional abrasives which tend to plow through the substrate. This fracturing helps the 3M™ Flap Disc 769F last long and maintain a high cut rate over the life of the disc. In many cases, the 3M™ Flap Disc 769F will allow you to grind and finish in one step, without changing abrasives. This is because, under normal conditions, the flap disc will generate a finish that is one grade finer than a fibre disc of the same grade. While a fibre disc will cut faster, this flap disc can eliminate steps and disc change outs to help save you time.