Abrasive Disc - Norton Bear-Tex Vortex Rapid Prep AO Fine Grit TR (Type III) Non-Woven Quick-Change Disc, Various Sizes
- Fine Grit / 15000 / 4"
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
*MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES APPLY*
NORTON TIER: BETTER
Eliminate roughness on metal surfaces by using the Bear-Tex Vortex Rapid Prep A/O Fine Grit TR (Type III) non-woven quick-change disc. Combining a high-loft nylon fiber with a nylon scrim backing to ensure durability and provide ample thickness and rigidity, the disc features a proprietary Clean Bond resin technology that provides smooth, clear finishes on alloys with high nickel contents. Ideal for soft metal applications, the fine-grit disc offers a patented Vortex agglomerated aluminum oxide grain that delivers outstanding cutting power and a sleek, even finish.
Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide Aggregate
Attachment: TR (Type III)
Backing Material: Nylon
Max Operating Speed Guideline: Determined by back-up pad
Abrasive Type: Non-Woven
- Patented Vortex agglomerated aluminum oxide grain provides the cutting power of a coarser grit with the finish of finer grits
- Proprietary Clean Bond resin technology guarantees smear-free finishes even on high nickel content alloys and reduces loading on aluminum and other soft metals
- Premium high-loft nylon fiber bonded to a strong nylon scrim backing allows a thick layer of resin bond and grain for extended life, added durability and stiffness
- Fine grit for final surface finishing of stainless, soft metals like aluminum, carbon steels, and titanium
- Markets: Collision Repair / Energy & Environment / Manufacturing & Industry / Metal Fabrication / Medical Industry / Transportation
- Materials: 300 Series Stainless / 400 Series Stainless / Brass / Bronze / Cast Iron / Copper / Ductile Iron / Fiberglass / Composites / Gray Iron / Hard Carbon Steels / Soft Carbon Steels / Super Alloys / Titanium / Tool Steels
- Machines: Die Grinder / Handheld Disc Sander
- Applications: Finishing / Blending
|MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM
|| PART #