* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: S13CXPNT
Made from a 13-gauge blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and stainless-steel Wire-Core™, these gloves offer ANSI Level 4 abrasion resistance, 360° ANSI Level A6 cut protection, and ANSI Level A3 puncture resistance. A micropore nitrile palm coating keeps hands dry by resisting oils and liquids, while craters function like tiny suction cups to offer a strong, steady grip on wet or oily surfaces.
- Blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® and stainless-steel Wire-Core™ for ANSI Level 4 abrasion resistance, 360° ANSI Level A6 cut protection, and ANSI Level A3 puncture resistance
- Micropore nitrile palm coating does not absorb oils and liquids so hands stay dry
- Craters act like tiny suction cups to provide a strong, steady grip in wet and oily conditions
- Highly dexterous and comfortable
- Applications: automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication, oil & gas