* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: SPGRK/A
Designed for handling moderately hot parts during rubber and plastic manufacturing, these gloves are made from a unique blend of yarns that provides 360° ANSI Level A6 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 heat resistance. A glove-within-a-glove design traps air in to increase insulation. Its knit construction provides a high level of comfort and dexterity.
- Designed specifically for the plastic injection molding industry
- 360° ANSI Level A6 cut protection
- ANSI Level 5 heat resistance up to 260°C / 500°F
- Composite filament fiber, polyester, and Cordura nylon blend outer layer provides added durability
- Glove-within-a-glove design traps air in and provides reliable insulation
- Superior dexterity and comfort for a dual-purpose heat-resistant glove
- Applications: automotive, extrusion, metal fabrication, plastic manufacturing