Item #: 073-783
3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Enclosure Assembly Speaker works with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System to help employers determine whether workers are receiving adequate protection from their hearing protector. The enclosure assembly speaker is compact and easy to set up.
3M™ E A Rfit™ Dual Ear Enclosure Assembly Speaker is a compact size and offers easy set up. It is designed for use with the 3M™ E A Rfit™ Dual Ear Validation System, which helps employers verify whether the worker is receiving adequate protection from their hearing protector. This objective fit testing system provides a personal attenuation rating (PAR) for each worker. In just seconds, it administers a test across 7 standard frequencies, quickly reporting whether their hearing protectors (earplugs, banded, or earmuffs) are effectively blocking the individual worker from potentially hazardous workplace noise. Once every employee’s personal attenuation rating is known, health and safety professionals can utilize this data to enhance their hearing conservation program.
- Enclosure Assembly Speaker for use with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
- Connects to an AC power source
- Presents a test signal across seven test frequencies (125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 2000Hz, 4000Hz, 8000Hz) in under five seconds
- USB Cable connects speaker to computer (not included)
- Dual-element microphone plugs into back of speaker (not included)
- Stand and cables not included
- Designed as a replacement speaker within your current 3M E-A-Rfit Dual-Ear Validation System kit