3M Double Coated Tape 9500PC
- Clear, 5 mil (0.14 mm) double coated tape with high performance acrylic
- 1.0 mil, clear PET carrier film for dimensional stability and ease of die cutting
- Adheres to powder coated surfaces, most plastics and difficult surfaces
- High-holding strength and short-term heat resistance up to 350 (177)
- 58# unprinted polycoated kraft liner reduces edge burr during hard tool die cutting
3M Double Coated Tape 9500PC is a 5 mil (0.14 mm) 350 high performance acrylic adhesive double coat with a thin polyester carrier film on a 58#, 4.5 mil unprinted, polycoated kraft paper liner. The adhesive excels on low surface energy (LSE) substrates and at high temps.
Our 3M Double Coated Tape 9500PC has a 1.0 mil polyester carrier for improved dimensional stability and handling especially in die cutting and laminating applications. This tape can be used to laminate high performance plastics and difficult substrates, while delivering broad temperature resistance. Toward that end, this tape can be used in temperatures ranging from -40F (-40C) to 350F (177C). Additionally, users enjoy medium UV resistance, helping to expand the durability and longevity of this product.
3M Double Coated Tape 9500PC adheres to powder coated surfaces, most plastics and difficult surfaces
- Bonding low surface energy (LSE) plastics such as polypropylene and polyethylene
- High temperature applications
- Die cutting