Item #: 3764-PG
- 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive allows for adjustment over time to meet different project demands
- Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures to ease modification and positioning during application
- Impact-resistant design delivers long-term durability
- Provides dependability through good shear and peel strength
- Compatible adhesive that is capable of bonding to many materials
3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 is a clear, 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive capable of bonding to many plastics, including polyolefin. Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures, we designed this hot melt adhesive to deliver exceptional performance for a wide range of applications and environments.
A Bond You Can Depend on
We engineered 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 to provide good shear and peel strength. Additionally, in order to meet varying project demands, we created this hot melt glue to be flexible for adjustments and positioning. Our Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 offers excellent impact resistance, delivering long-term durability and resilience for a long-lasting bond. We also engineered 3M Scotch-Weld 3764 to be a clear, hot melt glue that is highly compatible, capable of bonding many materials, including acrylic, ceramic, foam, glass, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) materials.
- Panel bonding
- Wire tacking