Item #: 360070-1001
Easily drag and stack logs with a tool boasting a toothed steel head with a curved hook for superior grip.
- Ideal for rotating, dragging and stacking logs
- Blade features a pointed, hooked beak and toothed edges to help improve grip, even in icy or slippery conditions
- Hardened boron steel head stays strong through heavy use
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in your grip
- Longer FiberComp® handle helps reduce stooping and is lightweight and durable
- Non-slip grip improves control and helps insulate against the cold
- Handle hang hole offers easy storage
- Included sheath helps protect blade and user
- Length: 28"
- Full lifetime warranty