*PRICED PER CASE (48 PAIRS).
Item #: 69-680E
Polyurethane (PU) Palm Coated HPPE/Recycled PET Gloves, ANSI A2
PRIMACUT™ Earth 69-680E is a sustainable Ronco Earth cut resistant glove certified to the Recycled Claim Standard (RCS). It is made with 19% Recycled PET by total glove weight, containing 9 grams +/- 2% of recycled material and conserves 12.4 gm CO2 per pair. Each pair contains the rough equivalent recycled material of 0.9 x 500 ml water bottle. PRIMACUT™ Earth 69-680E is produced by using materials certified according to STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX and meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX.
|Performance ratings: EN388:2016 – 4X42B
Abrasion Resistance: level 4
Cut Resistance: B
Tear Resistance: level 4
Puncture Resistance: level 3
ANSI Cut: level A2
- Light and flexible PU palm coating enhances grip, provides abrasion resistance, and extends glove life.
- HPPE/Recycled PET composite liner provides basic cut protection and excellent abrasion protection in a thin profile.
- Ergonomically formed 13 gauge soft, flexible & breathable liner with compatibility to hand contours.
- Flexible knit wrist construction conforms to the hand and keeps dirt out of glove.
- Elasticized knit wrist with different serging color for easy size identification.
- Machine washable and re-usable for more cost-efficiency.