Item #: TKTAGLX
PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
These cut resistant, insulated gloves are optimized for mild-winter work. Constructed from a blend of terry and high-performance polyethylene that ensures ANSI Level A3 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance, their napped lining keeps hands warm in temperatures down to -5°C / 23°F without adding bulk. An orange backing improves visibility.
- A blend of terry and high-performance polyethylene ensures ANSI Level A3 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance
- A napped lining provides excellent insulation without adding bulk, keeping hands warm in temperatures down to -5°C / 23°F
- Crinkle-grip palms ensure a strong, steady grip in wet and oily conditions
- Treated to provide water resistance
- Orange backing improves visibility in poor weather conditions
Applications: Construction, Mining, Utilities
Recommended For: Maintenance, Material Handling, Site Clean-up, Utilities Maintenance