Item #: MT73H7F4D10NA-50 / MT73H7B4D10NA-50 / MT73H7P3E4D10NA-50
The 3M™ Peltor™ WS LiteCom PRO III Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, level-dependent hearing protection, Bluetooth® functionality, and a jack to connect to external devices.
The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. And with the Bluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. Workers stay protected, aware, and are able to communicate face-to-face while never having to remove their hearing protection through level-dependent functionality. All of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the 3M™ Peltor™ Brand.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology
- Designed by 3M™ Peltor™ Brand and built tough for the working professional
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening
- Noise-cancelling waterproof speech microphone with voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments
- External jack allows you to connect to a smart phone, radio, shoulder mic, or other external devices
- User-friendly controls with voice-guided menu
- Headset is available in headband, neckband, and hard hat attached configurations