Item #: 375KGTVB
The DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber/ composite filament lining within these tough goatskin driver gloves provides 360°ANSI Level A5 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture protection. Thinsulate™ lining keeps hands warm in temperatures down to -10°C / 15°F and an Oilbloc™ treatment assures the highest level of oil and water resistance. Reinforced materials at the back of the hand protect the grip without inhibiting freedom of movement.
- Impact-resistant back-of-hand protection safeguards against knocks and bumps without impeding flexibility or dexterity
- Lined with 3M™ C100 and G200 Thinsulate™ for warmth up in temperatures down to -10°C / 15°F
- Treated with Oilbloc™ for unbeatable oil and water resistance
- DuPont™ Kevlar® / composite filament fiber lining provides 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Applications: construction, mining, oil & gas, utilities