* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: F294SL
When protection from chemicals is paramount, these PVC gloves that run to the shoulder are your first line of defense. Their double-dipped palms provide extra resistance to chemicals and solvents, and a flock-lined PVC material ensures they’re stiff enough to stay in place. Wide elastic straps that wrap around the neck further ensure the sleeves stay put. Aside from chemicals, they’ll also defend from oils, grease, acid, caustics, solvents, detergents, oxidation and water.
- Run to the shoulder for a wide area of coverage
- Made from flock-lined PVC, with double-dipped PVC palms that resist many chemicals and solvents
- Wide elastic straps wrap around the neck to keep sleeves in place
- Applications: fisheries, oil & gas, oil refinery, petrochemical