Item #: S13FRNE
An engineered yarn that blends DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber with flame-resistant fibers gives these gloves an Arc Flash testing level of 2, as well as ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance, 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 3 puncture resistance. Their knit shell construction ensures that the hands still enjoy a wide range of movement and neoprene-coated palms provide a strong, steady grip even in wet or oily conditions. An Ultra-Fresh treatment achieves a 99.9% antimicrobial status.
- 13-gauge knit shell increases dexterity and hand movement
- A blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and flame-resistant fibers provide ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance, 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 3 puncture resistance
- Arc Flash testing placed these gloves at level 2, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 9.2 cal/cm²
- Neoprene palm coating provides a strong, steady grip in dry and wet conditions, great flame-resistant properties and resistance to oil
- These gloves are treated with Ultra-Fresh to achieve a 99.9% antimicrobial status
- Applications: mining, oil & gas, utilities