* PRIICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: SBKG
Knit from DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and capable of passing a 10-second flame test, these heat and spark resistant gloves are ideal for use in metal stamping and commercial equipment manufacturing. They offer 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection and ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance while remaining highly comfortable and dexterous, thanks to their seamless string knit construction.
- Knit with DuPont™ Kevlar® for strength and durability
- 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection with a unique spinning process that provides consistent cut and abrasion resistance over entire glove surface
- Capable of passing a 10-second flame test, this glove guards against heat and sparks
- Superior comfort, dexterity and fit in a seamless string knit
- Applications: automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication