*MINIMUM ORDER OF 12 PAIRS*
Item #: SKFGFNLTC
These 13-gauge knit gloves match outstanding dexterity to a high level of cut resistance. A composite blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber wrapped around composite filament fiber delivers 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection, ANSI Level 3 puncture resistance and ANSI Level 4 abrasion resistance. Foam nitrile coating at the palms gives these gloves a strong, steady grip on lightly oiled surfaces, and leather patches at the thumb crotch area extend their lifespan by reinforcing this high-wear area.
- Composite blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® wrapped around composite filament fiber provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection
- 13-gauge high-dexterity knit is lightweight and comfortable
- Foam nitrile coating provides a strong, steady grip for lightly oiled parts
- Thumb crotch area is reinforced with leather to reduce wear in this critical area
- Applications: aerospace, automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication