* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: SCXPNTFC
These gloves are made from a blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and Wire-Core™ steel, providing 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection, ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance and ANSI Level 3 puncture resistance. An all-over coating makes them liquid resistant, and a micropore nitrile coating ensures a suction-cup like grip in wet and oily conditions. The gloves remain highly comfortable and dexterous, suiting them to work in metal fabrication, automotive manufacturing and more.
- A blend of DuPont™ Kevlar® and Wire-Core™ steel provides 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection
- ANSI Level 3 abrasion resistance and ANSI Level 3 puncture resistance
- An all over coating makes these gloves liquid resistant
- A micropore nitrile coating provides suction, for a strong grip in wet and oily conditions
- High abrasion resistance combined with superior comfort and dexterity
- Applications: automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication