* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: 399GKGL5
Abrasion resistant goatskin leather and durable wing thumbs optimize these MIG welding gloves for the long haul, while 6″ gauntlet cuffs provide extra coverage when heat is a hazard. A cut-and-sewn construction gives these gloves a close, dexterous fit, and their lining made with blended aramid provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance. Testing places these gloves at an arc flash level 4 rating, and ANSI level 2 heat rating with protection up to 140°C / 284°F.
- Heat protection up to 140°C / 284°F
- Blended aramid liner provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection
- ANSI Level 4 puncture protection
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Cut-and-sewn construction for an optimal, comfortable fit
- Wing thumb design for durability and comfort, and extended gauntlet cuffs for added protection
- Arc Flash testing placed these gloves at level 4, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 41 cal/cm²
- Applications: construction, metal fabrication, oil & gas, utilities