* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: 69BSKFFL
These tough split-leather gloves offer ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance and are lined with a DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber blend for 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection. They’re a heavy-duty work glove that fuses durable construction with a high level of cut resistance. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity. A Gunn-cut pattern prevents seams from being easily exposed or worn away. Their palms are reinforced with 1.4 mm side-split leather for extra durability and the backs feature elasticized wrists for a closer fit.
- Heavy-duty premium split-leather is ideal for the toughest jobs, providing ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance
- A DuPont™ Kevlar® blended liner provides 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection
- Backs feature leather knuckle straps and elasticized wrists for a snug fit. Gunn-cut pattern eliminates exposed seams
- 1.4 mm. premium side-split leather, selected for its durability, is featured on the palms
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity
- The bandtop version contains 9 oz. cotton twill backs
- Applications: construction, lumber, metal fabrication, mining