* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: 378GKGE
These soft goatskin driving gloves provide a lightweight, tailored fit thanks to their cut-and-sewn construction, while including key cut and spark-resistant features. They’re fully lined with a DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber / composite filament fiber that provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut resistance and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance. They also feature an Arc Flash testing level of 3 for protection from sparks and flame.
- DuPont™ Kevlar®/composite filament fiber liner provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 puncture resistance
- Arc Flash testing placed these gloves at level 3, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 36 cal/cm²
- Goatskin is incredibly durable and tough while still maintaining dexterity
- Cut-and-sewn construction for an optimal, tailored fit
- A keystone thumb design provides extra durability
- Applications: oil & gas, utilities