Item #: 361DLXFTL
These winter mitts are built with a heavyweight horsehide leather that’s reinforced at the palm and thumb to increase durability, especially in critical high-wear areas. Their Thinsulate™ lining keeps hands warm in temperatures down to -20°C / -4°F, and a Waterstop™ treatment repels water and oil. A one-finger design increases dexterity, and silver strips with hi-viz overlay at the cuffs provide enhanced visibility. These heavy duty winter mitts are also designed to offer excellent puncture protection.
- Fully Thinsulate™ lined for warmth in temperatures down to -20°C / -4°F
- Treated with Waterstop™ to repel water, oil and stains
- Gauntlet cuffs feature retroreflective silver strips with hi-viz overlay for enhanced visibility
- Leather performance patch over palm and thumb reduces wear in critical areas
- Made with select heavyweight horsehide leather that’s comfortable yet durable
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, ℠ or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2021 DuPont.