* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: SCPSCLP
The combination of SilaChlor® insulation that offers heat resistance in temperatures up to 315°C (600°F) and tough leather palms that wrap around finger sides makes these heat-resistant gloves perfectly suited to work in metal production, rubber and plastics manufacturing, and more. They offer 360°ANSI Level A3 cut resistance, ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance, and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance.
- A SilaChlor® center layer provides thermal-heat protection at a fraction of the cost of other heat-resistant materials, resisting heat up to 315°C (600°F)
- 360° ANSI Level A3 cut resistance, ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance, and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance
- Leather palms wrap around finger sides to ensure durable comfort and added protection
- Cotton polyester string knit further promotes durability
- Applications: automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication