*MINIMUM ORDER OF 6 PAIRS*
Item #: SKX-W
These gloves are made from a tough DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and carbon blend that provides 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance. Their 100% knit terry liner traps air in to provide further protection from thermal contact while also insulating against cold. A high level of dexterity makes these gloves adept at handling hot pieces of machinery.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® and carbon fiber blend is impervious to heat and flames
- Heat protection up to 320°C / 608°F
- 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance
- Glove-within-a-glove design with a 100% wool knit terry liner traps air in for excellent protection against thermal contact
- Heat protection features do not compromise dexterity and comfort
- To limit the risk of allergic reactions, these gloves are crafted with latex-free materials
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, ℠ or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2021 DuPont.