* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 6.
Item #: TRFGK
Intended for use in metal stamping, these gloves are made from a terry knit fabric with a composite filament fiber that provides 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 heat resistance. The longer length of its knit-wrist cuffs increases comfort, and cotton interwoven into the fabric blend absorbs grease and oil for a strong grip.
- 360° ANSI Level A5 cut protection to keep hands safe. Terry loops further enhance cut resistance
- Terry knit contains composite filament fiber for incredible abrasion protection
- Longer knit-wrist cuffs are snug for stay-in-place comfort
- Cotton blend absorbs surface oils and grease to increase grip on metal surfaces
- Applications: aerospace, automotive, glass manufacturing, metal fabrication