Anti-Impact Gloves - Superior Glove Endura Double-Weight Winter-Lined Goatskin Driver Gloves with Oilbloc, 375GTVB
is currently out of stock and will ship as soon as inventory has been replenished.
Item #: 375GTVB
These winter-ready driver gloves provide warmth down to temperatures of -20°C / -4°F. Tough goatskin leather treated with Oilbloc™ ensures top-notch oil resistance. They benefit from enhanced back-of-hand protection that dulls impact without impeding ease of movement, and the strategic placement of double-weight Thinsulate™ provides warmth where it’s needed most while ensuring mobility, flexibility and dexterity.
- Impact-resistant back-of-hand protection safeguards against knocks and bumps without impeding flexibility or dexterity
- The addition of Thinsulate™ materials provide exceptional warmth down to -20°C / -4°F while maintaining mobility
- Double-weight Thinsulate™ on the back of the hand increases the overall warmth of the glove without impeding dexterity in the palm
- Leather is treated with Oilbloc™ for unbeatable oil resistance
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding durability and strength
- Applications: construction, mining, oil & gas, utilities