* PRICED PER PAIR. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 12.
Item #: 335DTIG
The fineness and flexibility of deerskin provides an enhanced sense of touch and optimal dexterity, which makes these gloves a perfect match for the most precise welding jobs. 4″ gauntlet cuffs and heat protection of up to 140°C / 284°F also ensures adherence to the highest safety standards. Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity. Equipped with strapped thumbs, these are durable, long-lasting gloves you can count on.
- Heat protection in temperatures up to 140°C / 284°F
- Soft, pliable deerskin provides ample dexterity and a fine sense of touch
- 4″ gauntlet cuffs for full forearm protection against sparks, heat and abrasion
- Sewing thread is made with Kevlar® fiber for added seam integrity
- Strapped thumbs for extra durability and extended glove lifecycle