Item #: 34456
- Citrosolve is a breakthrough in detergency technology. It is a unique environmentally responsible product, which can perform cleaning, degreasing and deodorizing functions without using harsh solvents and caustic chemicals
- Can dissolve, emulsify and suspend all types of soil conditions while leaving surfaces clean with a pleasant citrus residual fragrance
- Acceptable for use in Canadian food plants.
- 946 mL
For use on: vinyl, porcelain, appliances, floors, stainless steel, soap scum, bathroom tile, rest rooms, oil and grease, walls, trucks, automotive/transportation, machinery, aircraft. Citrosolve must be diluted in no more than 30C water. Light Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Citrocolve with 40 parts water. Use Areas: All porcelain fixtures, i.e. tub, tile, sinks, urinals, stalls, floors, walls and composition tile. Medium Cleaning: Dilute 1 part CITRUSOLVE with 10-20 parts water. Use Areas: Appliances, stainless steel, steel, chrome, rubber, vinyl and all other types of hard surface fixtures. Heavy Cleaning: Dilute 50/50 with water. (Rinse after cleaning area). Use Areas: Grease traps, food fryers, automotive transportation equipment, tankers, engines, white wall tires, carbon build up and vandalism marks.
- Acceptable for use in food plants
- Non-butyl cleaner
- Natural product with wide variety of applications
- Environmentally responsible
- Use on all washable surfaces
- Marine degreaser
- Excellent for bilge cleaning.
- Appearance: Orange Liquid
- Fragrance: Citrus