*This item is currently backordered & extended lead times may occur.
Item #: 2872-21
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 10"
- Width: 5"
- Battery System: M18
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Height: 6.3"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Delivers clean, burr-free cuts for threading nuts on by hand
- Centered grip optimized for one handed overhead operation
- Cuts 1/4 in, 3/8 in and 1/2 in mild steel, 1/4 in, 3/8 in stainless steel, coarse threaded rod
- Flat horizontal position for benchtop use
- 1-1/2 in trim length delivers even, uniform cuts every time
- Four sided rotatable cutting dies allow you to cut three different sizes of threaded rod with the same tool
- LED light illuminates cut area
- Delivers 400+ cuts on 3/8 in mild steel per charge with a M18 2 Ah battery
- Powers through 1/2 in mild steel and 3/8 in stainless steel threaded rod in seconds
- Improved cutting, no chips or sparks
- Brushless motor provides more power, more run time and longer life
- Clearest line of sight while making overhead cuts
- Auto jaw opening for fast, repetitive cuts
- Reverse button for unintended cuts
- Easy die changes using allen key stored on tool
- Threaded Rod Cutter
- 48-44-2872 Upper and Lower Cutting Die
- Allen Key
- 48-11-1820 M18 2 Ah Battery
- 48-59-1812 M18, M12Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case