- Spring-activated blade automatically retracts when cutting is paused or stopped
- Blade retraction cannot be overridden, even when blade slider is engaged
- Oversized, textured slider for easy activation
- Sturdy aluminum nose reduces handle wear-and-tear to prolong life
- Exclusive Dual-Edge Safety Blade with 90-Degree Edge delivers unmatched sharpness and reduces punctures
- Flip blade for right- or left-handed preference
Ultimate Worker Protection
The SK-8 Fully Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife combines safety, comfort, and durability. With a metal-reinforced rounded head and non-slip handle, the knife's robust construction and design ensure optimal cutting and efficiency. The ergonomic handle delivers all day comfort.
Equipped with a versatile and user-friendly large blade slider that activates the spring-loaded, premium carbon tool steel blade. When the blade meets the cutting surface, the spring engages to provide instant retraction when cutting is paused or stopped. To protect against injuries, the blade automatically retracts when lifted from the cutting surface. This safety action cannot be overridden, even if the blade slide is still engaged.
Safely replacing the blade is effortless and straightforward, with no additional tools required. To convert the knife for right- or left-handed use, simply flip the blade 180-degrees as applicable. A convenient lanyard hole provides easy access for tethering or storage.
Accepts OLFA SKB-8 SK-8 Replacement Blade with 90° Slim-Edge.