- Spring-activated blade retracts when lifted from the cutting surface
- Powerful stainless-steel return spring ensure blade tension
- Metal Tape Splitter pick for tape, shrink wrap, and plastic packaging
- Stainless-steel channel securely maintains blade during use
- Exclusive Dual-Edge Safety Blade for unmatched sharpness and edge retention
- Flip blade for right- or left-handed preference
No matter the material, safety is always key when cutting. Choose the OLFA SK-9 Semi-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife with Tape Splitter to tackle all your industrial or construction needs safely. The spring-loaded blade retracts automatically with the release of the blade slide, making this knife a safe option for continuous use in the workplace.
This cutter features a durable ABS plastic handle with a contoured, comfortable grip. A textured, curved blade slide ensures a steady grip when in use. The heavy-gauge stainless-steel blade housing ensures long-lasting durability and cutting stability.
Prolong the blade life by using the metal pick at the base of the handle for cutting packaging tape, breaking shrink wrap or plastic packaging, or prying tough materials.
Hang this multi-use tool from a lanyard or hook with the large loop located at the end of the handle.
The OLFA SK-9 Semi-Automatic Self-Retracting Safety Knife comes preloaded with an exclusive Dual-Edge Safety Blade. These premium high-carbon blades offer unmatched sharpness and edge retention. Change the blade quickly and easily without the need for additional tools. Mount the blade in either direction to accommodate right- or left-handed use.
Also accepts OLFA Safety Blades: Stainless-Steel Dual-Edge Safety Blade, Rounded-Tip Dual Edge Safety Blade, Stainless-Steel Rounded-Tip Dual-Edge Safety Blade, and Dual-Edge Hook Safety Blade.