When you’re running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies. If you’ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust WypAll® X70 reusable paper towels. WypAll® X70 are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WypAll® X70 premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they come conveniently and compactly packaged in a quarterfold format (an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries.
- 1 case = 12 packages, 76 sheets per pack, 912 sheets per case
- WypAll® X70 are durable, absorbent cloths that stay strong for cleaning performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 12.5" x 12" (unfolded) and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents; Comes quarterfolded for easy storage
- The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips. Laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance
- Pound for pound, WypAll® X70 Manufactured Rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags; One pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags