Whether you’re cleaning up grease or soaking up spills, it pays to use the best supplies. Trust the WypAll® Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in cloths. WypAll® X80 Extended Use Cloths feature innovations like high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material and are durable for scrubbing. WypAll® X80 are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and durability, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in industrial and manufacturing businesses. The reusable cloths are reinforced for strength when wet and dry. Plus, they come in a convenient Pop-Up Box (dispenses one at a time, as an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). These bulk cloths are a great alternative – safer and more efficient – to replace laundered rental shop towels or and cleaning towels. Use them for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping metal shavings, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust WypAll® X80 Cloths.
- 400 Red WypAll® X80 Extended Use Cloths per case; 80 sheets / box; 5 boxes / case
- WypAll® X80 cloths are durable wipes absorb more water and oil than textile shop rags and stay strong for superior performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 8.34" x 16.8" and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents
- Proprietary HydroKnit technology is fast absorbing to wick away moisture
- Disposable cloths clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents